Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Favourites!

Hey everyone,

I know its a bit late to be doing a February favourites but I figured, its better late than never!
February was an extremely busy month for me, between school and work I was completely exhausted. Not to mention on the break that I did get from school, I came down with the worst sinus infection I have ever had. Finally I am feeling better! I still can not believe that it is March already, where does the  time goooo!

Anyways, here it is! February favourites!






First off, we have the Mac Cosmetics 217 Brush. Can I say, oh my goodness. Up until the moment I purchased this brush I was just using fluffy/or crease brushes to blend out my shadows. This brush has helped so much by making my application more flawless and efficient. (and yes its dirty because I used it this morning!)


Bath and Body Works Sleep Body Cream! This stuff smells amazing, and makes your skin feel so soft. I don't have trouble sleeping, but I did find this stuff helped me to relax more before going to bed. Plus, did I mention the smell is to die for?


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. This came out in MAC's fantasy of flowers collection. It is so beautiful, just this pink with bronze rivers through it. It gives you a very "glow from within" pink look, and I found that I did not need to use a highlighter on top of this. There is enough shimmer within it to give you a highlight. 


Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Creme Brulee, Peach Smoothie, Coco Bear, Chickadee and Frappe. They are so creamy and blend like a dream. I highly suggest checking these out if you feel like getting amazing eyeshadows at a extremely reasonable price. 


Whitining Lightning Brow Bar to Go, it just recently found a place in my heart. I usually was filling in my brows with Urban Decays Buck eyeshadow. When I first got this product I just put it aside, thinking that the colors were too ashy and not warm enough to match my ginger locks, but after trying it out I fell instantly in love!

Who doesn't love the NYX butter glosses?! It took me searching high and low for these babies, but a local drug store finally started carrying them. Creme Brulee is my go to lip product this month. It is seriously just so perfect and goes on well, like butter!

Another product that I was searching a fair bit for. I wanted a nude eyeliner pencil and Rimmel Scandle Eye in Nude was it! I'm always looking for new ways to make me appear more awake, since I am a student and I don't usually get enough sleep as I should. This in the water line makes you less zombie, and more alive!

For about 2 years my holy grail eyeliner was the Benefit , until I decided to venture and try something new. This is TheBalm "Schwing" liquid liner. I love it, and find it actually easier to apply then my benefit one. Has excellent longevity and it is black as black can be. I enjoy that it is not glossy looking when it dries as well. 

Well thats it guys! Till next time! 
Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment