Thursday, March 27, 2014

On my mind..

Hi all my lovelies, 

Today I decided to post a bit of a different entry, not really relating to beauty or fashion. This post is more about life in general. So I wanted to share this quote.


This quote is something that I try and live by, there are many variations but this is basically the gist of it. Anyways, I find that so many people waste their days worrying, worrying about school, work, relationships, asking themselves questions that they themselves do not have the answer for. All this is counterproductive though, worrying literally stresses you out for no reason. It took me a long time to realize this, but worrying about something that happened yesterday just ruins your today. Now I do my fair share of worrying, in fact I'm pretty anxious about things 90% of the time. But I found that when I learned to just accept that some things were going to be the way they were, and I can't go back in time to fix them, I regained balance. We need to stop thinking of what we COULD have done, and think what we CAN do right now. Everyday is a blessing, why ruin it with toxic or negative thoughts consuming your mind. 
This is my rant for today

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

Love, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment