Monday, March 3, 2014

Greeeeeeetings

Hello all and welcome to my blog!

I am extremely excited to begin sharing my love for all things beauty and fashion with all of you!
I feel that since this is my first post, I should share a bit about myself. My name is Kristina, I am at the ripe old age of 21 and currently attending university. I live in the coldest place ever, Canada, (jk its really not even as bad as people make it out to be). The idea of creating a blog has been circling my mind for quite some time and so I finally decided to take the plunge!

I read the quote, "do something today that your future self will thank you for", and as funny as it sounds thats what made me decide to do this! I wanted 2014 to be all about trying new things that I have wanted to do, so I figured this is a good start!

So, here we go


No comments:

Post a Comment