Friday, July 4, 2014

Hair Mask: H'SUAN WEN HUA Review

My lovelies,

Hope you all are having an amazing week. For all my fellow Canadians, hope that you all enjoyed Canada Day and had a blast. To my American followers, hoping you all have a fun and safe July 4th weekend!!

Now lets get into it,





So today I'm going to be talking about this new product that I am pretty excited about. 

Now my hair is extremely dry, like reallllllly dry. 

But I think I have found a new product thats been helping me out a ton.

The H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Mask from Lush (don't ask me how the hell you pronounce that, sheesh) 

Now this mask claims "A nutritious mask to improve the strength, shine, and condition of your hair and scalp", continually it states its a "intense moisturizing treatment with fresh eggs, herbs, and oils for out-of-condition hair". Which ya'll know I got.


Anyways the first thing I noticed about this mask is the smell. It is defiantly a warm smelling product that is relaxing for myself. It reminds me of gingerbread on Christmas. For some odd reason. 

The consistency is thick and creamy and it glides onto your hair without making a massive mess, which was a plus for me. 


Now, the feeling of this product on my scalp was amazing. When I first applied it, it didn't feel like much, however when it began to soak into my scalp it it had a nice cooling sensation. I left it on for a total of 25 minutes, just to make sure it was able to really soak into the hair follicles.

After rinsing it out in the shower, I went along with my normal hair care routine, minus the deep conditioning at the end. 

When I styled my hair after I instantly noticed how soft, smooth and silky my hair was to the touch. I could not stop playing with it! My scalp felt hydrated and nourished and was not left itchy or dry.

This product helped my hair retain its moisture between washes. 

In all, I was extremely pleased with this product. It was a tiny bit pricy (at $21 for 225g) , and I did have to use quite a bit because my hair is so long. However, it is completely worth it. The people at Lush continue to impress ;)


Whats your favourite hair mask treatment!

Comment below! :)
FIND ME HERE! INSTAGRAM || TWITTER || PINTEREST || YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment